A Master Franchisee is an investor who pays the franchisor an initial fee to secure the rights to develop the business under the brand name in a specified region. The Master Franchisee is then responsible for recruiting franchisees in that area and providing training and additional ongoing support. In essence, the master franchisee can be regarded as a mini-franchisor, managing and benefitting from franchisees in a particular territory.
The Helen O’Grady International Preschool is looking for Master Franchisees for different states in India.
Apply to be Master Franchisee
A franchisee is one who wishes to set up his/her own preschool with support from the Helen O’Grady International for their Early Learning Solutions.Support Offered
- Complete Curriculum and Lesson Plans
- Training around the year and three monitoring visits to ensure that quality is maintained.
- Brand Building and tracking of the marketing strategy for each franchisee.
- All toys, Equipment, Books supplied to make it easier to set up quickly.
- An ambience manual to guide the setting up of the interiors of the preschool.